Oops! You seem to be using an outdated web browser, not supported by this website. We recommend that you switch to a more up to date alternative like Google Chrome.
Are you our next detective? We're looking for someone to analyze and map user behaviour and journeys in the digital landscape.
Cloud Nine is looking for an important player in a team including UX designers, developers and project managers. We're looking for someone who will be responsible for data analysis, SEO and SEM for all our clients, in both new and existing projects. We have a strong focus on e-commerce, and you will be supporting clients with measurement plans, data audits, KPI's as well as implemeting tracking and working with optimization. You will also have the important task of communicating data and insights to clients and stakeholders.
- At least four years of working with web analysis and SEO
- Highly experienced in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including setting up enhanced e-commerce tracking
- Highly experienced in setting up dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Skilled in presenting data and insights in a visual and clear way in pitches, client meetings, reports and dashboards
- Experience from conversion optimization and A/B-testing, preferably using Google Optimize
Extra merit points for:
- Experience from agency or consultancy work
- Experience with analysis tools such as Adobe analytics, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and Hotjar
- SEM experience
- Curious and like to keep up to date within your field
- Driven by developing your role within Cloud Nine
- Comfortable being in contact with clients and see pitches and presentations as a natural part of your job
- A team player who likes working in a mixed team of creatives, strategists, designers and developers - and clients
- A supportive and humble colleague
What can we offer you?
We make every effort to make our colleagues enjoy their time at Cloud Nine - and develop. If we enjoy working and have fun while doing it, our projects will be more successful for our clients. Fun projects are of course important, but we also build a great culture in other ways.
It's vital for us to be on the cutting edge when it comes to tech and UX. That's why we encourage every individual in their development. Every employee therefore has a yearly allowance for activities that build his or her competence.
At Cloud Nine, there are activities to suit most people. Tennis, running, video games, friday cocktails and karaoke are a few examples. Some of us do them all and others more rarely. Every 2 years we make an agency trip. Last time, we all went to Budapest. We take care of each other and currently work from home, or in limited numbers at the office, according to the directives from the Public Health Agency of Sweden and Finland. We hope to be able to start our activities again soon.
Code nights, quizzes and seminars
Every other Friday, all our developers meet for a lunchtime seminar where some new, hot technology or an exciting project is presented by one of the participants. At least once every six months, we hold a Code Quiz at a pub. These are popular events, where we also invite guests from other companies. Sometimes developers stay on after work and code just for fun over a pizza and a few beers.
The applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Welcome with your application