Oops! You seem to be using an outdated web browser, not supported by this website. We recommend that you switch to a more up to date alternative like Google Chrome.
Want to build digital solutions for some of Sweden's hottest brands? We offer you the chance to code, deploy and see your features drive results.
Cloud Nine is one of Sweden's leading digital agencies. We're 38 employees today and our offices are in the heart of Stockholm. We work with clients such as Bemz, Houdini and Sony Music. We are now looking for a frontend developer with a few years' experience.
You'll be a front end lead in projects as well as supporting the sales team in pitches and setting up system architecture and API:s with the back-end developers. You'll also be in contact with clients in an advisory capacity.
At Cloud Nine we're always ready to try new tech if it means better solutions. Just now we're building a lot of projects using React, React Native and using tools like Gatsby, Contentful and Prismic.
- At least three years' experience of front-end development
- Preferably based in Stockholm or Helsinki (but for the right candidate, of course distance if it suits you best!)
- Pixel-perfect implementation pro
- Experience from supporting and advising clients
- Good feeling for group dynamics and ready to take the lead in tech development
- Experience from various technologies, but in touch with the latest developments
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- GA/GTM experience, specifically e-commerce tracking and data layers is a plus
- Technically creative and see possibilities rather than challenges and problems
- Pedagogic and a good communicator (Swedish is seen as an extra merit!)
- Ambitious and hungry for personal development
- Positive and like to have fun at work
What can we offer you?
We make every effort to make our colleagues enjoy their time at Cloud Nine - and develop. If we enjoy working and have fun while doing it, our projects will be more successful for our clients. Fun projects are of course important, but we also build a great culture in other ways.
- Personal development: It's vital for us to be on the cutting edge when it comes to tech and UX. That's why we encourage every individual in their development. Every employee therefore has a yearly allowance for activities that build his or her competence.
- Activities: At Cloud Nine, there are activities to suit most people. Tennis, running, video games, friday cocktails and karaoke are a few examples. Some of us do them all and others more rarely. Every 2 years we make an agency trip. Last time, we all went to Budapest. We take care of each other and currently work from home, or in limited numbers at the office, according to the directives from the Public Health Agency of Sweden and Finland. We hope to be able to start our activities again soon.
- Code nights, quizzes and seminars: Every other Friday, all our developers meet for a lunchtime seminar where some new, hot technology or an exciting project is presented by one of the participants. At least once every six months, we hold a Code Quiz at a pub. These are popular events, where we also invite guests from other companies. Sometimes developers stay on after work and code just for fun over a pizza and a few beers.
Location: Preferably based in Stockholm or Helsinki (but for the right candidate, of course distance if it suits you best!)
Sound like you? Apply and we'll tell you more.